CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

HELP WITH MY RESEARCH PAPER...

Hello everyone! So, I'm writing a research paper for my English class. I need a few primary sources which are interviews or questionnaires. I'm hoping some of you would want to help me out and fill out this questionnaire below. It would be greatly appreciated!! OK! So here it goes...

• How do you define loyalty?
• Who are some examples in your life who have helped you determine your definition of loyalty?
• How would you excuse or justify being disloyal if you ever were?
• Who do you consider loyal?
• Who do you consider disloyal?
• Using 5 adjectives, what does marriage mean to you?
• How does it feel when someone close to you is disloyal?

You can send your responses to my email: laura.capua@gmail.com. Thank you so much everyone! You're awesome! Who knows, your quote may be in my research paper. HAHA!

1 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

b/c i'm such a loyal friend i'm gonna help you