CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Weekend

This weekend Eliza and I went to Logan so we could hang out with Nate on the kids. It was such a fun time! We went trick or treating around the neighborhood, the kids had lots of candy and they were so adorable in all of their costumes. Kaya was a bat, Aivery was a PERFECT little Tinkerbell and Eliza was a fancy witch. Let me tell ya...finding Miss Eliza's costume was somewhat of an ordeal!!! Ugh! But the night was very fun! I made chili and my parents came up to see the kids trick or treat. The rest of the weekend was full of taking care of kids. Nate and I snuck in a night out on Saturday night. It was so nice to get away for a few minutes. We saw the movie Changeling. Very good movie! Angelina Jolie did a great job! It was kind of a sad story though. Made me appreciate having Eliza! Hope everybody else's Halloween was fun!







3 comments:

Mollie said...

I just love her and I miss her so very much!

Rey and Melanie said...

Laura she looks so sweet in her little costume. I LOVE the orange and black tutu!!!Looks like you guys had FUN!!!

Lisa R.D. said...

I love that tutu! She's too-too cute (get it? I'm so funny :)).