CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MOVIE REVIEW: High School Musical 3

Yes folks! I did it! I went and saw High School Musical 3. I was very excited about this movie. I pretty much KNEW I would enjoy it. Go ahead! Tease if you must! However, I'm gonna have to say I wasn't all that impressed. I knew it would be cheesy, I mean COME ON! Its a movie about high school kids singing their way thru their adolecense. Not realistic! But, this was BAD cheesy! Like, their were a couple of times when I was embarassed for the people in this movie. The whole movie didn't transition well, the acting was horrific and the songs were not quite as good as the 2nd movie (don't judge me for saying that). Altogether, I feel like I should've waited for it to get to the dollar movie or even till it came to the Disney Channel. Eliza enjoyed the movie quite a bit though. She was dancing, laughing and squealing the whole time. She was the most entertaining part of that 2 hours in the theater. In fact, the last song of the movie (LAME!) she wanted to go down to the front of the theater and dance. SO CUTE! She was twirling and running around. She was very proud of herself. MAN!! That little sweetie is getting so big! I can't believe it! So, that's my review of High School Musical 3. Maybe I'm just getting to OLD for this kind of thing. I am going to be 26 in a couple months (just so you know...that makes me SO sad to say that!) - UGH! Go see it though if you have kids, they would probably enjoy it. They don't know that dancing on a rooftop in the rain, singing to your high school sweetheart isn't realistic. HAHAHAHA!!!

1 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey Laura, Liana Wilson-used to be Greco here! I found your blog from a friend of mines. It's been a long time! Molly found min a while ago. It is good to see you doing well. Your little girl is adorable and now I can see who the face belongs to of Molly's photo advertiements! Cute! Oh and by the way I am a Twilight fan too!