CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

WHAT A WEEKEND!!

This has been quite the weekend BUSY BUSY!! I went to Logan on Thursday morning and helped with Nate's kids. Its so fun to be able to hang out with those cuties all day! I loved it! We carved pumpkins and played! It was a BLAST! Saturday we all got to go to the snow mobiling show in Salt Lake. I have some friends that are big time snowmobilers so we went go see them. They have their own company called Boondockers and they put out videos of them sledding. Its pretty freaking cool! Nate is in the videos as well, so I get all proud. We went to my parents house for the rest of the weekend. It was really fun just hangin out. The kids got to decorate Halloween cookies with my parents so they were pretty stoked. All in all, we had a GREAT weekend!! Now for another busy week...

0 comments: