CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Very Scary!

So Friday I headed up to Logan again to help Nate out with his little cuties. Saturday evening Nate and I started on our way down to my house. I was in my car and Nate was behind me in his. I must have been fixing my iPod or something because I didn't notice that Nate wasn't behind me anymore. My phone started ringing...it was Nate. That was weird! He told me that there was just a big wreck and that the truck almost hit him. YIKES!! I immediately got a stomach ache and then turned around. When I got closer I heard sirens and saw this (the picture to the left). I couldn't see Nate or his car. I got super nervous. I finally got to Nate. He had to write a witness report. Apparently Nate was was driving and this big truck that was in the "suicide lane" started coming over into oncoming traffic. Nate got out of the way, thankfully, but the stupid truck clipped the side of another car and then rolled. The kid who was driving the truck acted really suspicious and the police told us that he was being really uncooperative. That was seriously so scary!
The rest of the weekend was really fun! We watched General Conference on Sunday and just hung out. It was a nice, relaxing weekend!!

3 comments:

Davenport Family said...

How scary! Glad everyone was ok!

Alli said...

We saw a very similar accident around Tremonton on our drive home Sunday involving a motorhome and it was so scary. I can only imagine the fear of not seeing Nate behind you and then turning around to that mess. So glad you and Nate were ok.

Happy Family said...

Oh my gosh I am glad you guys were not hit!!