CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TAGGED! All Who Read This...Must Do This!


1. What is your occupation right now?
**Mommy and student

2. What color are your socks right now?
**Black

3. What are you listening to right now?
**Just the hum of the baby monitor

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
**I could if I had to, but I'm not very good at it.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
**Nate

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
**Of course

8. How old are you today?
**OLD!! 25!!

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
**Well, none really. But if I had to choose...football!

10. What is your favorite drink?
**Diet Pepsi - I need to drink more water though.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
**Oh yes! And NOW! After having a child, my hair has turned this awful mousey blonde. GROSS! So to avoid disgusting everyone around me, I do highlights.

12. Favorite food?
**Oh gosh!! I don't know. I guess anything that isn't good for me. HAHA!

13. What is the last movie you watched?
**The Women- it was pretty funny! A little bit inappropriate, but funny still the same. I know! I'm terrible.

14. Favorite day of the year?
**Any day that I get to be with people I care about.

15. How do you vent anger?
**I usually will tell my mom or Alli how I feel and then I get over it. I don't get super angry very often so, this is kind of a hard question to answer.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
**Cabbage Patch Dolls

17. What is your favorite season?
**Depends on where I live. When I lived in California I loved Spring, Florida-winter, but in Utah I like Fall cuz its not too cold and its not too hot.

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
**Oh no! I LOVE both!

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
**Um...sure!

20. Who is the most likely to respond?
**Mollie probably. Maybe Tifany or Karly.

21. Who is least likely to respond?
**Carly! She doesn't like these things I don't think.

22. Living arrangements?
**Eliza and I live with my parents.

23. When was the last time you cried?
**Oh...its been awhile. I don't cry very often anymore. I kinda feel like its a waste of time.

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
**Shoes

26. What did you do last night?
**Studied, watched "Friends" and talked to Nate

27. What are you most afraid of?
**Losing someone I love and care about, letting someone down and not being good enough.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
**Plain

29. Favorite dog breed?
**Well, a shih tzu of course!!

30. Favorite day of the week?
**I LOVE the wk ends!!

31. How many states have you lived in?
**I think 5

32. Diamonds or pearls?
**Neither reall. I'm not that fancy.

33. What is your favorite flower?
**I dunno...red roses I suppose.

34. How did you meet the person who sent this to you?
**I actually don't remember...sad huh!

0 comments: