CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHRISTMAS POSTS...FINALLY!

I know Christmas was a really long time ago, but I thought I would post a few pictures of our fun time! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at home. It was so quiet because everybody was in California. We were a little bit sad but enjoyed the quaintness of the holiday. I was REALLY bummed to not have Nate and the kids there but the day after Christmas we got to go to PHX where Nate's brother Ryun and sister, Angie and her family live. It was a blast! Eliza was glad to be back with Kaya and Aivery and enjoyed her time with the multitude of kids.We went to the zoo and to the park and bummed around the house. It was so much fun! I loved being with the Lambson family as well. Such FUN people!! After PHX we headed to California. We had a little Christmas with our family down there and then my neice Madi turned 8 so she got baptized!! It was an eventful Christmas! I loved every minute of it. Oh yeah! And when we were in California, I became obsessed with the WII. I want one, but I think I might never get anything else accomplished except to improve my score on the "Dancing with the Stars" game anyway. HAHA! Why Mom WHY did you bless me with such horrible rhythm??? AHHHH!! Here's a fun slideshow of our busy Christmas holiday:

1 comments:

ryan + carly said...

oh eliza is soo so cute. i love her!