CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

MY NEW BLOG TITLE QUOTE

I was looking at a blog called Le Love today (thank you Azy for referring people to it...) and I found this quote that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I know, its a little bit cheesy and for those of you who know me, know that "cheesy" bugs me...but I truly think this one is such an amazing explaination of what LOVE really is. So I put the quote as my title quote on my blog. It says: "Love is a friendship set on fire". Isn't that so true??

2 comments:

Karly said...

I love it. But then again I'm the exact opposit as you and I eat up the cheesy stuff. :) What a great find.

Tifany said...

soo true! and I am sooo happy for you Laura!! You totally deserve it and more! Excited to see what's in store for your lives together now :)