CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

AGGIE BASKETBALL GAME...


This weekend while I was in Logan, Nate and I went to a Utah State University basketball game. It was quite an experience, let me tell ya! HAHA! I've never seen such devoted fans! The game was really good too, but watching how "in sync" the entire forum was, was hilarious!!! They were pretty mean to the opposing team (Louisiana Tech). I told Nate that I wouldn't be surprised if one of those players decked the guys that were screaming "YOU SUCK!!" at them! I was laughing the whole time! For those of you that know me pretty well, you know I'm not a HUGE sports fan...but I loved this game!! I told Nate whenever we could get free tickets then I would for sure love to go!

We had a really fun weekend! Eliza was with her dad (I missed her so so so much) so that was a bummer, but we had a ton of fun with Kaya and Aivery. If any of you are ever in Logan, be sure and eat at Fredericos!!! SO YUMMY! Their pizza is delicious!

1 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

fun! i used to look forward to the times miles would be at eddie's so i could go out without feeling guilty for leaving miles with a sitter but inevitably i would end up missing him the whole time he was gone. motherhood!