CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HOW CUTE IS THIS???!!!

Is this not the cutest thing?? I got it today to be the header of my "family picture wall" in my house. I just need to reitterate the my house part!! I get to have an amazing husband, a new little family added to my existing tiny family AND a house to decorate (little by little) and make my very own!!!! I'm so excited! How did I get so lucky?? But really...what do you all think of this cute thing I bought? I LOVE IT!!!

4 comments:

Rey and Melanie said...

I love it...where did you buy it at?? I would love to do that on our "Family" wall. Go you!!

Lisa R.D. said...

I love it! I saw it (or something like it) at a craft fair last August and it's been in the back of my mind as a future project. So far, all I've done is dream about it... so I'm happy for you that you actually HAVE it! Yay!

Davenport Family said...

That is so cute! I would love to see you when I am town, but I am not sure if my mom will let me sneak away. I will let you know when it gets closer. I am so happy for you! You deserve it!!!

Sara LaClaire said...

that is really adorable! love it.