CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!

It's Nate's birthday tomorrow, the 25th. I know I'm not gonna have time to blog tomorrow so I thought I would now, while I have a second. Nate is turning 32!!! WHAT AN OLD MAN!!! Funny how he looks younger than ME! We are going to have a very fun evening. Not sure what we're gonna do. Probably go to dinner and get a Red Box movie to watch after Eliza goes to bed (Kaya and Aivery will be with their mom). We will probably be asleep before we can press PLAY. These days we don't do well with watching movies at night. Obviously we have BUSY lives!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Happy birthday Nate. I hope you guys have a great day. I love redbox, it is the best thing ever!!

molliejanephotography said...

Tell Nate that I say Happy Birthday.