CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

VALENTINE'S WEEKEND

Well, it's 11:30pm and I am so very tired. But, I thought that I would blog a little bit about our weekend. Of course we were in Logan. I got to take care of the kids on Thursday and Friday. Kaya had his pre school Valentine's Day party. He was so excited to hand out his candy and valentines to everyone in the class. The rest of the weekend we went sledding (pictures to come), organized and Nate and I went on an afternoon date. I'm gonna have to say, I enjoy evening dates more because then we come home to our kids SLEEPING!!! HAHA!

This is an old picture of Nate and me but I just got it from his phone this wk end and it is one of my favorites so I wanted to post it in my Valentine post. This was the BEST Valenetine's Day EVER!! I'm not to mushy, cheesy, over-the-top kinda gal when it comes to love. In fact, it's a good thing Nate gets me cuz I'm not very good at expressing how I feel. But I really have to say (keeping my pride in tact...HAHA!) that I think I am the luckiest girl ever! Nate treats me like I've always wanted to be treated. I know he loves me and I know he loves Eliza as well. We make a great team! He doesn't let me get away with anything I shouldn't get away with which can be frustrating but we just laugh about it most of the time! I would rather be with him and our kids than anyone else. When I am doing something, anything, I want him there. I feel blessed to be able to be marrying such an amazing man! I'm excited to have the little family (OK! So its not little...we're actually outnumbered which is scary!) that we will have and the life that we are going to be able to live. What a cute Valentine I had and get to HAVE forever! I LOVE YOU NATE!!

...That wasn't too mushy right? HAHA!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

0 comments: