CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

PRE-Engagement Pictures

OK! So Mollie is actually going to be taking our engagement pictures when she gets here a couple of days before the wedding, but we needed a picture to send out in the announcements. So, we had Nate's friend's wife, Camille shoot some pictures of us. She is such a sweet girl and she takes really awesome pictures! Here are some of my favorites!!









From a lot of the pictures you can probably tell that we had a really good time! Nate and I were laughing at each other most of the time. HAHA! Poor Camille! She was so patient. Posing for pictures is such an awkward thing for me. Thank you Todd and Camille for taking time away from your new, sweet little baby to help us out! The pictures turned out GREAT!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

5 comments:

Karly said...

I love, Love, Love them! You guys make such a cute couple! You look fantastic in these pictures!!

Hipple Family said...

Very cuter Laura, you are adorable!

amber buhrley said...

SO cute! I am so happy for you. Sounds like he is a great guy! You deserve it!

Lisa R.D. said...

These pictures are great--you guys make a great couple!

molliejanephotography said...

I'll have to say I feel a little jealousy in my heart that someone else did your engagement pictures :( But we will do some when I get there so that will make me happy.