CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Color Code...I'M BLUE!!

OK! This is so much fun! For one of my classes I have to read this book called "The People Code" by Dr. Taylor Hartman. My class is called Student Success and it helps to get one acquainted with oneself so that you can be a good student. So, I had to take the Color Code test. I was a little bit skeptical about this, because REALLY! How well can a stupid survey tell who you really are. Let me tell you folks, after I read what it said, I was BLOWN away! It said that I am BLUE. So here is what the Color Code says about BLUE personalities. SCARY! Oh and P.S. You can't fake this, I promise!

Congratulations. You are BLUE.

BLUES are motivated by INTIMACY. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives.
BLUES have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). BLUES are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone, once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them.


So I love this whole concept of the Color Code. I think everyone should hop onto www.thecolorcode.com and test it out. I want to hear about what you guys think. But as for me, I'm firm in my belief =). Also, read "The People Code" by Dr. Taylor Hartman. So far, I really enjoy it and at this point in my life, its really nice to figure out who I am. I can't wait to hear from you guys!!

LAURA

5 comments:

Davenport Family said...

I am a blue too, crazy!!!

Tifany said...

Ok so I am a blue too!!! go figures!!!we are emotional wrecks!! haha jk

Lisa R.D. said...

I haven't taken this test in a long, long time (since high school or early college) but when I did I was a pretty strong red with some blue mixed in. I always wanted to be a yellow--fun-loving and carefree, but instead I'm driven by power. Lucky me :). It will be fun to look at this again and see if my life changes have changed my personality!

Mollie said...

That is weird, I am blue too.

Karly said...

Okay, so I join in with the blues too. I guess there are only 4 colors, so the chances are high. It was funny because it took me forever to do the test and it frustrated me a little, I couldn't decide on any of them! Chris wondered what I was doing that was stressing me out so much. Haha. There's my Blue personality coming out. :)