CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Most Addictive Game EVER!

OK! I'm not really all that into computer games. Call me crazy, but staring at a computer for hours tends to give me a headache. So, I was just skimming through some blogs tonight and I found this one post that mentioned this game. I don't know why I clicked on it knowing it was addicting to her, but I did and now I can't stop playing it! If you guys have an addictive personality like I do, don't try this. But maybe do, because its so much fun. Its called Bloxorz. Good luck! Let me know what you think =)

Bloxorz

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm too scared to try it- I already am addicted to blogging, I don't think I have it in me to add a game... I loved the color code post, that is crazy!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Tifany said...

Ok yeah you are right... it is midnight, I should be asleep but I can't quit this darn game!! AHHHH