CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!

After the pictures we moved the party over to Carrie Beth and Jay's house. It was such a yummy meal! No stuffing...BOO! But altogether, the best Thanksgiving meal I have ever had. I have to tell the funniest story ever at Carlos' expense. HAHA! First, a little background. Carlos is from Mexico so they don't really celebrate Thanksgiving there. A couple of years ago before he and Mollie were married we were in California for Thanksgiving. Carrie Beth made deviled eggs for the meal (YUM!). Carlos asked what they were and we told him. Later in the meal he asked us to pass the "evil eggs." We laughed so hard! It's a good thing he has a good sense of humor. Well, this Thanksgiving we were all talking about how we all hated sweet potato casserole except mom and dad. A few minutes later I heard Carlos say to Mollie, "I really like the dessert. Its really good!" Mollie looked at him and goes, "Baby, those are sweet potatoes. Not the dessert." HAHA! I could not help but bust out laughing. Carlos being the great guy that he is and knowing we weren't making fun, laughed with us. It was so funny! He will never live that down! WE LOVE YOU CARLOS!!!





After dinner Eliza's dad came and picked her up so that my family and I could go see the movie 4 Christmases. That was such a funny movie. Everyone should see it! It was a little bit foul in parts but I really enjoyed it! Thanksgiving Day was so much fun! I love being with my family and having Nate there was the best! We did miss Kaya and Aivery! It would have been perfect had they been able to come!

0 comments: