CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Catching up....

Oh WOW! I have been the worst blogger ever this last couple of weeks. Life has been super busy! Last weekend we went and had a great weekend in Logan. Nate and I got to go on a mini date on Friday night. Its always nice to escape from parenthood even for a couple of hours. HAHA!






Saturday night the kids wanted to watch some fireworks go off. They had so much fun! Eliza wasn't TOO sure about the whole operation, but she warmed up to them towards the end. I will have to admit, I enjoyed watching the fireworks go off and seeing the kids reactions were priceless!


Later Saturday night, Nate made some yummy peach cobbler. The best I've ever tasted actually. He brought me a rose too! SO NICE! I haven't gotten flowers in a really long time!



We have so much fun when we get to go up to Logan! Eliza likes playing with the kids. She really shows her true colors when she can play with other little ones. So, thats what we've been up to....

1 comments:

Karly said...

Love the rose and I love the pink pants! I want some!