CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

A WONDERFUL WEEKEND IN CALIFORNIA!

The day after Thanksgiving we all went to the beach. Nate, Eliza and I went down before everyone and drove along Pacific Coast Highway. Beautiful! We stopped along the way in Laguna and played on the beach a bit. Eliza LOVED it!!! It was a fabulous day to walk along the beach. Miss Eliza ran towards the ocean, chased birds and fell face first into the sand. It was lovely, but it didn't seem to phase her much.





Later on we made our way to meet my family in Newport Beach. We ate at Ruby's Diner. A family favorite. The sunset was gorgeous! My parents were nice enough to take Eliza home for us so Nate and I got to hang out on the beach. So relaxing! What a fun day!


Eliza got to hang out with her dad on Saturday. Nate was very impressed with the beach on Friday so I decided it might be fun to take him to Malibu. We found this really pretty, virtually empty beach and hung out there for a bit and then headed back to Carrie Beth's house for some pizza.



This was truly the most relaxing vacation I have had in a very long time! I loved being with my whole family for Thanksgiving and having Nate there was the best! I hope everybody else's Thanksgivings were as awesome as ours!!

NEXT UP: December- McAllister Birthday Month!!!

1 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

so fun. you guys look like you had an amazing time. :D