CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sledding


On Saturday we got to go sledding up in Logan. It was so much fun! Aivery was a little bit sick so she wasn't as excited as Kaya and Eliza. Kaya LOVED his new sled. Eliza never wanted to get off the one she was riding. No body would share with me until I pitched a fit (just kidding!). Nate was being the grown up of the group. HAHA! It was snowing and we loved every minute of it!! I'm starting to really love the snow. For those of you who know me well, you know thats odd! Maybe its the people I get to be with in the snow that makes it worthwhile. Probably thats the reason ;)!!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Brr! Those pictures are making me cold!!

Sara LaClaire said...

what a cute family you've got there!