CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bed Head, Homework & Mommy's Bed


Is this picture not to die for? When Eliza sleeps, she scoots herself all the way to the corner of her crib. She moves her head around all night long and so in the morning, she has this crazy bed head that contains knots. I do not know how she does it, but it is crazy! I have to use a fine tooth comb every morning and combs her knots out. Needless to say, its not her favorite thing in the world, but she can't just wander around with corn rows =)!



Last night Eliza wanted to sit on my bed where all my school work was. So I sat her down in the midst of my mess and she pulled my folder onto her lap right away and began looking thru it. It was so cute! Had she been older, I would have thought she was actually reading the stuff. I sure wish she was able to help me with homework. HAHA!



Now this is the most precious picture ever! I was up really late last night and so when Eliza woke up at 7:30 this morning I was anything but enthused. So, my mom brought her into my bed with a bottle. She didn't want the whole thing, so I put it on the night stand and turned over on my side to rest my eyes. It was so sweet, she reached over, put her arm around my neck and went back sleep herself. Oh my gosh! It melted my heart! So when I got up, I had to take a picture of how adorable she is. Notice how she has taken over my bed...

I just wanted to show you all how cute my little girl is. Hope all is well with everyone! Take Care!

LAURA & ELIZA

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Hailey said...

She is so adorable! Sounds like things are going well out in Utah. I'm glad you post so many pictures, it's great to see Eliza grow up.

Jordan said...

She is a cute girl! Thanks for our adorable Valentine! You're 2 beauties!

Karly said...

Okay, another comment from me. But how can I NOT comment. These are the cutest pics again. The one with your notebook on her, that one is so cute. She's such a pretty, little lady! And in your bed, probably the most precious I've ever seen! And all that hair...so cute. Not fun to comb for either of you I'm sure, but she's lucky to have it all. She'll appreciate it later in life. :) And I like how you've been doing it lately, in the side pony tail on top of her head. Oh, and did you say you're coming to Cali soon????!