CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD



I HEARD ABOUT THIS FROM MY FRIEND LISA, AND IT SOUNDED LIKE SO MUCH FUN!

“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward (PIF) exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”

I WILL MAKE THE FIRST 3 PEOPLE WHO COMMENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES AND SEND THEM TO YOU OR YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF COOKIE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP (WHO DOESN'T LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?). JOIN THE CLUB!

2 comments:

Kary W. Gedge said...

I am normally the type to comment on blogs, but the cookies forced me to do it, and sinse I am the first one, I will be waiting. oh, and the v-day pictures look beautiful

Karly said...

okay let's do it. cookies sound good, and i'll probably copy you and do cookies for everyone on my blog too if that's okay. :) good idea!