CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Movie of My Life!

My friend had this really cool thing on her blog and so I decided to copy her. If my life was a movie, these are the celebrities that I would want to have play my family. Here we go:

If I were to choose someone to play me, I would choose Katherine Heigl from Grey's Anatomy. I know! I know! It's a stretch, but guess what! This is MY movie. I can do whatever I want =)!




To play Eliza, I would choose Suri Cruise. I have always thought they looked kind of similar, so I think it would be way cute!




The actress I would choose to play my mom would be Diane Keaton. I think Diane is such a great comedic actress and so I think she would capture my mom really well. P.S. I had to approve this choice WITH my mom. HAHA!




To play my dad, I have to choose Tom Selleck because he's my mom's Hollywood Crush. So whether he resembles my dad or not, it doesn't matter to my mom. She wants to live vicariously thru this fake movie I have dreamed up.




For my brother Phil, I'm giving him a little bit of an ego boost and having Tim McGraw play his part. HA!




Then there's Mollie. A lot of people say that she looks like Elisabeth Shue, so I think it would only be fitting for her to play Mollie.




For my brother in law Carlos, I chose Enrique Iglesias. Mollie used to be in love with him, so its only fitting, right?




Next is my sister Carrie Beth. I have always thought that Patricia Arquette, so she would be perfect!!




Then there is Jay, Carrie Beth's husband. I chose Tom Hanks because I actually think they look pretty similar.




HA! That was fun! Now you guys go and do it. It will be fun to see who you all choose for your lovely families. Mine just got a whole bunch more attractive.

LOVE TO ALL!
LAURA, ELIZA & OUR CELEBRITY FAMILY

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Hey that's fun! When I had Mollie and Carlos' wedding announcement picture up, everyone thought Carlos looked like Christan Bale. Enrique works well too!

Megan said...

Holy cow!! I loved that, I was cracking up. How adorable are Eliza's pigtails?! I especially loved when you took them out in the bath, haha! So I read on Lyndsey's blog that you are coming down for spring break... we should all get together, you, me, lyndsey, karly... what do you think?

Lisa R.D. said...

Loved this post--you picked well! Several years ago CB and I talked about making a movie of our lives--she wanted to be played by Meg Ryan and she chose Julia Roberts for me (no resemblance on my part to Julia, but she was being very nice to me that day). I think Patricia Arquette is a good match for her :). I love Patricia Arquette!