CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!



HELLO! Hope everybody had a fantastic Valentine's Day. We just did the normal thing for a week day. Eliza went to my friend Lisa's house while I was at school, and then to he Mamaw's house while I went to an appointment. So, she made her rounds yesterday. Lisa took this adorable picture of her. Isn't it so sweet! My sister Carrie Beth bought Eliza this shirt and called many times yesterday to make sure she was wearing it. DEMANDING! HAHA! Just kidding! It looked so cute on her. Other than that, we ate a yummy dinner at home and had Valentine cookies. It was wonderful! No waiting for hours at restaurants or sitting in the front row of a movie theater. It was great! Hope you all had a great day!

LOVE to ALL!
LAURA & ELIZA

2 comments:

Tifany said...

She is just so darn cute!!! and has soo much hair!! I love it!!

Karly said...

I love that shirt! Ha. It's so fun to see her get bigger and get cuter every day. I'm glad you post so many pictures of her.