CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WICKED!!

My neice Megan and I went to see the Broadway hit Wicked while I was in California. I was so impressed! I have been wanting to see this show since it came out. The Wizard of Oz was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. Mollie and I would take turns pretending to be Dorothy. I was even the Wicked Witch one year for Halloween. Needless to say, I was anxious to see the story behind the Wicked Witch and how she became "wicked." Besides that, I LOVE musicals! Kary was supposed to come down to California with us and go with me to see Wicked, but he had to work, so Megs was more than happy to take his place. We had great seats! This play was so awesome!! I can't explain it any other way. The girl who played Glinda (the "Good") was so funny! I would encourage whoever has the time and means, to go and see this amazing production. I actually started reading the book and was a little bit concerned about the content being appropriate for my 12 year old neice, but this was very toned down and family-friendly. The music was great, the story was amazing! We just had the best time! I'm so glad that I spent the money to get these great tickets! So worth it! Besides that, Meg and I had some fabulous aunt/neice bonding time. GO SEE IT!

0 comments: