CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Eliza's New Carseat

I CANNOT believe Eliza is out of her little carseat. She is almost a year old (in 13 days) and its time for her to move into a new, bigger carseat. So, above is the one that John and I got her. I had never heard of the brand, Alpha Omega, but apparently it is made by Cosco and it is supposed to be the newest, safest, most cost efficient kind of seat. Its pink and brown and so it matches perfectly with her color scheme. I'm so excited! I can't wait till her birthday to start using it so tomorrow will be the first day Eliza gets to be in her brand new carseat! HOORAY!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ooo! Fancy... we're in the market too, not because of age, because of a humongous kid... does this one come in boy colors?

Cory and Emily said...

Good to know. My baby turns one in about 4 mo and I have no idea what you do with that stuff.