CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

All I Can Say is...SO MUCH FUN!!

**WARNING!! LOTS OF PICTURES!!**

I have had THE best weekend!! Seriously, I feel so lucky to have such fun friends. I get to do the most exciting things. Things I never thought that I would be able to do. It's so awesome! Friday afternoon I met my friend Nate for lunch. Then Friday night I headed BACK up to Salt Lake for Alli's "girls" birthday dinner. We went to Baxter's American Grille. It was pretty yummy! They had the most amazing onion rings. YUMMY!! AND! The most delectable chocolate dessert. HEAVEN! After that we went and saw the movie "The Women." Pretty sure you all can skip that one. I thought it was ok. Not worth $8 though. It was such a great night!! I love hanging out with the girlies.






Today Eliza and I headed up to Logan to hang out with Nate and his 2 kids Kaya (4 1/2) and Aivery (2 1/2). They were so adorable! We played in the backyard, colored, ate at McDonalds and then went to a little pond by Utah State University to feed the ducks. The kids loved it! I had so much fun watching everyone. As I have said in previous posts, Eliza LOVES water! So she went straight for it. A few minutes into feeding the ducks she decided to sit down in the water...FULLY CLOTHED!! It was pretty cute! I just took her pants of and let her go with a diaper and a shirt. Kaya and Aivery had so much fun! Those 2 are the funnest kids! I'm so glad Eliza got a chance to play with them. When we came back to the house, I put Eliza down for a nap, the other 2 played outside and Nate and I watched a movie. I LOVE the movie "The Breakup" as does Nate so we watched as much as we could but ended up falling asleep for a few minutes here and there. It was such a fun day...its been such a GREAT weekend!!











3 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Who is this Nate?!?!?! I want to hear all about him!!! It sounds like you had a lot of fun, I am so glad you are getting out and doing fun stuff!!!

Happy Family said...

Hey, I went MIA for a while but I am back and blog stalking you again!

ps-My blog is public now!

Alli said...

I love that you always take so many pictures wherever you go. It makes my life so much easier knowing you are on picture duty:)