CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ELIZA

I LOVE spending my days with Eliza. Recently those days have become very eventful and some what exhausting. Here are some pictures to kind of give you some justification to my the word "exhausting."


WAKE UP!! Time for a bottle.


She loves getting into purses. No one's belongings are never safe from my little one.

See what I mean?!

It's hard to tell this sweet face "No!"

Q-Tip in the ears

She always wants to do make-up with Mommy. I fear I've created a Primadonna. OH DEAR!

Bathtime! That means almost BEDTIME!!

Can you all kind of see where I'm coming from when I say "exhausting" now? But, no matter how tired I am at the end of the day, I wouldn't trade the day's events for ANYTHING! I love this little girl, messes and all ;) !!

3 comments:

Mollie said...

Oh my goodness! I love her so much I could just cry. I just want to squeeze her!!!! She is so so so so cute! I can't wait to see her next week!

Alli said...

She is a little doll.

Karly said...

Wow look how long her hair is! It's sooo long! I love it!