CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

VOTE FOR MY TALENTED SISTER!!

Ok EVERYONE! Its time to do what comes natural...support quality workmanship and a worthy cause. My sweet sister Mollie, as many of you know, is a fabulously talented creative photographer in California. She puts a fresh look on people's memories that no one has thought of. I'm not promoting her because she's my sister, I'm doing it because she is the best in the business. I'm not sure you could find another person out their with more heart and raw talent than her. She's AMAZING!!

Below is the information you need from Mollie HERSELF. She is truly brilliant! But, don't take my word for it. Click here and be prepared to be to be absolutely mystified. Really! Do it! And then follow the instructions below and go VOTE!!

Hi everyone,

I have a favor to ask of you. I am on the Fox LA website and they are having a contest for the Best of LA. I am, obviously, going for the best wedding photographer in LA. If I could win this or even come in the top 3 or 5 it would be HUGE HUGE HUGE for my business. Pretty much I would be set. Photographers that win, their business' BOOM!! It is based on votes, so all I would need for you to do is login and vote for me. Right now, I am tied for FIRST! That is crazy to me, but voting just started yesterday, so we have a while to go.

What you do is:

1. Go to

http://myfoxla.cityvoter.com/mollie-jane-photography/biz/118117

2. Click on vote.

3. This will take you to an area where you will create a username and enter your email, birth year and gender and zip code.

4. After you click sign up and vote it will tell you to check your email.

5. You will have an email from myfoxla HOTLIST Accounts. You will just click on the link where it says "To complete your registration, please click on the link below:"

6. That will say vote confirmed. If you want you can write a comment, but I don't think you have to. But if you click on the button you can see my standings.

I just checked and I am still in first, but a Kimberlee Miller is sneaking up! AHHHH!

It only takes a minute, I promise.

VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME!

Thanks so much!

Mollie

1 comments:

Davenport Family said...

I hope Molly wins, she is so talented. I always look on her website & her pictures are amazing, such talent!!! I will definitely vote & I hope she wins! Could you do me a favor & ask her who did her website. Seth & his brother are starting a business & they need a website but haven't found anyone they like & her's is great. Thanks! You better keep us posted on how the voting is going!