CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

THANKS MOM & DAD!

I just need to take a little time to tell my mom and dad "thank you!" Honestly, without their love and support, adjusting to this new part of my life would have been a nightmare. They have made the transition very smooth. I'm not sure I can express my appreciation enough. They take Eliza while I'm at school and when I'm with my friends. They allow me a life outside of being a mom. Even though I make being Eliza's mom my #1 priority in my life, they help me so I don't go insanely NUTS! I truly could NOT ask for better parents. I have the best family ever! So, THANK YOU Mom and Dad! You are SAINTLY! You make my life! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Your parents are so great to watch Eliza so you can come play with us. Tell them thanks for me too.

Karly said...

Sweet post. I echo that, your parents ARE amazing. I miss them too!