CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

"Ball Baby" Mei Tai Carriers, Playing in the Grass & Eliza is 10 Months Old!

OK! As I said in my previous blog post, Eliza and I did some modeling for one of my sister's friend's new company. These carriers are so amazing! I actually have one of those other wraps and Eliza was not a big fan, plus, I never felt like she was very secure. These Mei Tai wraps are so sturdy. You can wear them on your front, back or hip. Little babies can fit in these as well as toddlers. It is seriously so handy! I'm so excited to get mine! Go to www.holdmemommy.com and check them out! They are so worth the investment.





I also posted some pictures of Eliza playing on the grass the day we did the modeling. We had so much fun sitting in the sun and playing. Eliza kept eating leaves. I was constantly picking them out of her mouth and then she would go right back on her way, eating leaves or anything she could get her hands on. She also turned 10 months old on Friday. I can't believe my baby is so big! She's crawling and getting into all sorts of mischief. But, her mischief is just so cute! Its amazing that she will be a year old in 2 months. We will have quite the little party!


We are going to Florida next week. I am so excited to go and see all of my friends! Most of them have not seen Eliza. We will have 8 days of going to the beach and the pool and just relaxing. Its going to be great! Oh! And, I decided a diet BEFORE a vacation is just ridiculous! But, when I get back, I am all over it!

2 comments:

Lisa R.D. said...

These pictures are so cute--the carriers look great! Hope you have a great time in Florida--be sure to eat some Key Lime Pie from Mike's and think of me, coveting you :).

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

Thank you so much Lora. Thank you for loving the Mei Tei so much and telling people about it and making this post. Thanks for supporting us so much. I hope you enjoyed your Mei Tei in Florida. I am sure it made your life much easier. Can't wait to see the pictures of Florida