CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

DAY ONE: The Start of My Diet

OK! So I started my diet yesterday and oh man am I hungry!! Yesterday I had a Diet Pepsi, a diet frozen lunch (Chicken Enchiladas with rice), a couple pieces of cheese and meatloaf with mashed potatoes. That's so not a lot of food! I'm so hungry! I cannot believe I am putting my progress on my blog. YIKES! I hope this gets better because hunger and I do not mix very well. I have never had the meal on this picture, but it looks pretty yummy doesn't it? So my tip of the week is this...frozen diet meals ARE actually pretty yummy, but at first you will probably want some snacks in between meals. I also make a salad with dark leaves to go along with my meal. Hope everything is going well for my fellow dieters! I would love to hear updates!

(I can't believe I'm doing this...) WEIGH IN: 137.8 lbs

3 comments:

Kira said...

Hey Laura-

You are a brave girl, indeed. But I would LOVE to weigh 137! I started dieting on Dec.1 and have lost 36 lbs. I am in a plateau phase right now that is hard to get through. I am hoping to lose another 20 or so. You can keep me motivated!

Rachel said...

Okay- so when are you going to come work out with me? Good luck on the diet!

Megan said...

Hurray for smart ones!! I have them for lunch everyday!! You should have told me you were trying to be healthy and we could have had a better lunch!