CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Eliza's Funny Faces

Eliza's has started to make the funniest faces. When she gets really excited she opens her mouth and makes her eyes really big which makes her eyesbrows go pretty much through the roof. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen her do. Her dad was here this weekend and caught her doing them with some pictures. I'm so glad he did because I have never been quick enough with my camera. She is so funny! I have a feeling that my little cutie is going to have quite the personality. Here are the cute pictures:



Isn't that hilarious? I'm going to post another update a little bit later today. My sister is sending me some cute pictures she took of Eliza on Friday. Also, Eliza and I were models for one of Mollie's friend's new company. The website is www.holdmemommy.com. They are wraps for a baby or even a an older child. I am a huge advocate for these. Go check the out on that website. They are so worth the investment. Hope all is well!

LOVE TO ALL!
LAURA & FUNNY ELIZA

1 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my heck!! These are hilarious!! I can't believe she is ten months!! Almost ONE!!!! See Laura- you were looking so fab and gorgeous that Mollie had to use you for a MODEL!!! You are SO my go to fashion friend- don't argue with me! Now come down here and come shopping with me!!