CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING & EATING FOR LIFE

ALRIGHT! Enough of this nonsense! I am officially starting to scrapbook. Now that school is out and things are starting to calm down a bit, I have decided that it is necessary to scrapbook mine and Eliza's life. I'm pretty excited actually! I have decided to do the digital scrapbooking. Apparently, it is the "newest thing" in scrapbooking. However, I have NO clue how to do it. Has anyone done this? Would anyone who HAS done this mind sending me some tips on how to get started (laura.capua@gmail.com)? I would love to hear everybody's ideas. What else does everybody do to preserve memories? I used to think blogging would be my way of "scrapbooking," but I think I've changed my mind. I subscribed to the magazine DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING and they said that they are sending a How-To book with it, so lets all cross our fingers that it helps me.


Also! I have this book called "Eating for Life." It is by the same guy who does the program "Body for Life." I did the eating program awhile back and I actually did really well on it. I think I'm going to try doing this for awhile and see how it works for me. I'm willing to try anything that doesn't leave me hungry and in turn, very CRANKY! Its not good for my relationships =). Hope all is well with my fellow dieters. Let me know how everything is going!

LOVE TO ALL!
LAURA

p.s. I fear that I have become a shameless blogger! Oh dear!

3 comments:

Karly said...

If you're a shameless blogger, than so am I. :) Have you heard of the new series on TV called "I can make you thin"?? I watched it a few times, and I'm such a fan. It's a great approach to losing weight, and not leaving yourself hungry! It takes a lot of will power to do, because all you do is really stop eating when you're full. (which is so hard sometimes!!) but anyway, let me know if you have questions about it, he has a website too. I'm a believer. It's not a diet, and I think it's the "new" way to lose weight. :)

ryan + carly said...

ahh! i know...aren't our kids so so cute! i was dying over how cute they were together. jude was kissing and hugging eliza all day. she was seriously like, "get off of me, kid!" it was quite cute though. and don't worry, i would never let her be in a foul outfit in public! i've got my little girl's back. haha.

Hailey said...

Laura-

I am a huge digital scrapbooker. I have tons of websites that I love where I get lots of free stuff. My computer is down for a few days (I'm using Brian's laptop). when I get it up and running again I will send you an email with all the stuff I've found.