CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

CAMPING, well...not really

A few of us went up American Fork canyon last Friday to have a little bonfire. Everyone except Alli and I stayed to camp, but since we had to catch a plane the next morning, we got to go home that night to get a good night's rest so that we would be all ready for our vacation to California the next day. I dodged camping once again. Everyone thinks I need to learn how to camp though, so we have an actual camping trip planned in 2 weeks. YAY!

We rode 4 wheelers, ate s'mores, hot dogs, bratwursts, dutch oven raspberry cobbler (YUMMIEST THING EVER!!) and I had a couple bites of a chicken tin foil dinner. It was super fun to just hang out with new people. I am in California right now. I will be home Sunday and I will post lots and lots of fun pictures! TAKE CARE!!

PHATTY & ALLI RIDING THE 4-WHEELER

PHATTY & ME

THE SMOKE FROM THE FIRE FOLLOWED ME EVERYWHERE I WENT. UGH! I SMELLED DISGUSTING BY THE TIME THE NIGHT WAS OVER. CAN YOU SEE THE GROSE SMOKE?

2 comments:

Lisa R.D. said...

Our favorite saying at Girl's Camp (which I loved when I was younger, can't say I love camping now...) was "Smoke follows beauty" so consider yourself beautiful :).

Megan said...

Yup! Smoke follows beauty!! And now he's "PH" Phatty? Pretty.Hot.And. Tempting.??
You guys crack me up... miss you all!!!