CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A FUN DAY AT THE AQUARIUM & THE COSGRAVES


Today we went to the aquarium up in Salt Lake. It was nothing like the Monteray Bay Aquarium in Northern California, but for Utah, it was pretty fun. Eliza loved looking at the fishies. We went with my friend Sara and her cute little boy Miles. We started the day out with lunch at yummy Los Hermanos and then headed to the aquarium. I bought a membership so that we could go back. I'm glad I did because it will be a good place to go every once in awhile for an hour or so. Eliza seemed to really enjoy looking at all the fish. She also really loved pushing the stroller, almost, it seemed, more than looking in the fish tanks. Miles was a trooper. He loves the sharks and the sting rays (I think that's what they were). Eliza wasn't too sure about the sting rays, but she liked splashing in the water. It was cute! We had a lot of fun! I'm glad that we went! I love hanging out with Sara. She's such a fun girl! She's been in the position I am in right now in life, so its kind of nice to bounce thoughts off of her. She's pregnant with twins, as you can see in the pictures, she looks AMAZING!


Click to play AQUARIUM W/ SARA & MILES

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A little bit later today, Eliza and I stopped by my friend Jessie's house. She was my friend in Florida and just moved back out to Utah. I am really so excited! I went over to see how her house was as she is in the process of moving in. It looks great! She's so creative and has such an amzing eye for home decorating. We played with the kids. After Eliza got over her fear of the unfamiliar environment, she enjoyed hanging out with the Cosgrave kiddos.


ELIZA & JOCELYN HAD A LITTLE KID ARGUMENT ABOUT WHO GOT TO PLAY ON THE SLIDE.

ELIZA THOUGHT THE SLIDE WAS A PRETTY FUN NEW TOY

COOPER, ELIZA & JOCELYN...BY THE END OF THE WAGON RIDE ELIZA WAS SITTING NEXT TO COOPER AND HE HAD HIS ARM AROUND HER. CUTEST THING EVER! THEY REALLY ARE MEANT TO BE ;)

JESSIE HAD TO CHASE THE BABIES AROUND WHILE I TOOK THIS PICTURE. COOPER THOUGHT HE WAS SO FUNNY RUNNING AWAY FROM HIS MOMMY.

WHAT A FUN DAY!! I LOVE MY LITTLE BABY GIRL! AND...I REALLY DO HAVE SUCH GREAT FRIENDS!!

1 comments:

ryan + carly said...

eliza's a freaking cutie! i was going to try and come over this week but it has been so dang busy. i haven't even attempted to figure out the dvd thing yet because of it! i'm sorry. i really am not trying to ignore your needs!!!! i think i might wait til johnny comes home to let him figure it out...would that be ok? cuz actually, then he could prob just download it from my computer. anyway, i am excited to see eliza on tues. tell her we love her.