CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I HAVE A CONFESSION


OK! So my confession is this...I think I'm in love with the Jonas Brothers. What is my problem?! I am 25 years old and I love teen idols that my little nieces love. Why is that so wrong to me? I mean, seriously! I don't think any of them are over 18. Joe, the one that I think is the cutest was born in 1989. This is so wrong! GEEZ! First Zac Efron and now the Jonas Brothers? I think I need some help. I do like their songs though. I downloaded them onto my iPod. OK! That doesn't sound any better. I think I'm a lost cause. Oh well! So I like teen idols...what's new?

1 comments:

Rey and Melanie said...

Laura you crack me up. Although I think Zac Effron is a total hotty too!! Now the Jonas Brothers, thats a little out there, considering my 4 year like them, but I do like there music too.