CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

FUN NIGHT OUT!

On Friday night I went and hung out with some of my friends in Salt Lake. We went to the Salt Lake County Fair and watched the Demolition Derby. I've never seen one before so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but it was a lot of fun! There were lots of interesting people to watch at the fair. LOVED IT!!

Me, Emily, Fatty, Alli & Fatty's friend (YIKES! I forgot his name)

After the Demolition Derby we went to Johnny Carino's. Mollie met us there after her wedding shoot. It was a lot of fun to sit, eat, chat and laugh! Good times! I was very naughty as far as my diet goes though. I think I was just starving though after not eating for a month that I actually HAD to eat or I was going to shrivel up and die. OK! That's a little bit of an exageration, but I was really hungry. I've only had that happen a couple of times during this very long month, so I think I've done pretty well. YAY ME!

Melissa, Emily, Alli, Me, Mollie & Christa. SO MUCH FUN! YUMMY FOOD!

2 comments:

Megan said...

um, is his name really Fatty?

ryan + carly said...

haha! i freaking love the white trash events. me and ry went to the rocky mountain raceway with his parents last weekend and can i just say, people watching could never have been better! so amazing. it's a good thing we have never done anything like that together because i am imagining we would be ruthless! lol.