CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Eliza's New Sandals

When I was a kid, I always had a pair of Salt Water Sandals. I swore my kids would always have a pair, however my cute little Eliza was never fond enough of shoes in general for me to spend a huge amount of money on them for her. Well, she's walking now and so she actually has to have shoes at this point. Though she has been walking, she's still pretty wobbly. I talked to my sister Carrie Beth and she said that I should invest in Salt Water Sandals now, because her kids learned to walk while wearing them. I honestly think they are the cutest things so I immediatly went online and ordered some. I pretty much choked when I put my credit card information in the computer. Its not very often that I buy something that expensive for my one year old, but I bit the bullet and did it anyway. I LOVE them and she is loving them as well! They may be ugly to some of you, but they are truly a past time for me so it's only natural that I would pass my past time down to my daughter. PLUS! She seems to feel more sturdy in them and so she has been walking around more and more. SO FUN! I love all the little milestones lately. AND! I love her sandals!

Thank you for my Salt Water Sandals Mommy!!
I will show them off to EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

Karly said...

I think they're adorable! I still can't believe she's walking, I can't wait to see you guys when you come down and to see Eliza walk everywhere! She looks like a totally different baby...well that's it I guess, she doesn't look like a baby anymore. :)

Megan said...

They're cute not wierd. C'mon what did they cost? Or at least tell me what to google so I can find out...