CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

TAGGED!

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post.

JOYS
1. Eliza
2. Being a mommy
3. My family and friends

FEARS
1. Losing the people I love
2. Not being good enough
3. Ghosts

GOALS
1. Be a good mom
2. Be a GREAT wife (someday) and mom
3. Finish school

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. The "Twilight" series
2. Getting my body back to better than pre-Eliza (yes! I will blame my body on Eliza and the rest of my kids as long as I live...its my right as a mother HAHA!)
3. Trying to manage my money correctly

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I love, love, love Disneyland and I'm not afraid to brag about it!
2. I use humor to get out of uncomfortable conversations or situations
3. NOTHING is more important to me than having a family!

NOW I TAG: Kira, Alli, Mollie, Melanie & Tifany!!

2 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

if we're ever in cali at the same time we should hit up disney together. (i already know if i'm ever in cali a trip or two to disney is inevitable)

Megan said...

HELLO!! Fear #3!!!! WHy do you want to go the the WHALEY HOUSE??? You crazy girl.