CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Isagenix


OK Everyone! I officially started Isagenix today. It is a 30-day program. I get to have a shake for breakfast, a 400-600 calorie lunch and a shake for dinner. I think it is going to be a little bit rough to start, but it will get easier. I was going to post my weight and everything on here to keep me motivated, but after weighing myself this morinng and taking my measurements, I have decided to keep that information to myself. I'm just a tad embarrased by the results. Anyways, wish me luck!

3 comments:

Cory and Emily said...

First of all, Laura - you look great! I don't think you need to loose a pound! I am trying to loose some weight too, though. It's fun, huh? Anyway, do you have a pass to Gold's Gym? If so, we should be gym buddies for sure! Sorry I haven't called you yet to hang out. I thought life would be less stressful when school was out.. . . . . nope! I've just been fixing the tornado that happened to my apt when I was in school! :)

Sara LaClaire said...

one of my girlfriends has a ticker that shows weight loss progress. so you wouldn't actually have to post your weight BUT you could post how much you lose. might be a little incentive & you can make all your friends jealous. ;)

Rey and Melanie said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE isagenix!!!! It totally works. Its pricy but its so worth it. I wish you luck :) All though you really dont need it, you look great!