CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories of Us...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

YAY! This will be way fun!

7 comments:

Morgan said...

I remember when you had a mad crush on Leo DiCaprio and you taught your niece Megan to call him Uncle Leo and kiss his picture.

Kira said...

I remember you driving all the way from Bradenton to come see Zoie blessed. I still have a picture of you holding her. I remember thinking- "Someday she'll be holding her OWN little girl"... and now you are!

Karly said...

Oh my, just one memory? :)
I remember dancing crazy to Celine Dion in your bedroom, having sleepovers in my parents trailor (how creepy was that??), eating the great dinner's your dad made and drinking milk with every meal (funny that I remember that huh?), borrowing each other's clothes ALL the time (and getting in trouble for it), the first time you made box mac n cheese (it wasn't very good, haha) and when I got Megan to call me "Aunt Karly" and say she liked me better than you. You didn't really like that. :) Oh! And do you remember that talk show we were watching where you walked in and said "that guy is cute!" And then we found out it was really a girl!!! (Or was it Mollie that said that?) Hahaha, I just remembered that.

Rey and Melanie said...

OH geez, let me just say these two names...Brady and Tony. Ewww. Remember that night the four of us went out. Gosh that semms like it was a hundred years ago.

Megan said...

I remember when we went to prom and your date was Javier?! Oh my! And I remember getting kicked out of Disneyland with you...I was just glad you were there to keep me calm as they were excorting us to Disneyland jail. Oh the joy of teenagers!

Lisa R.D. said...

Spring of 2006--Florida--eating Cuban food and getting a yummy Key Lime Pie from Mike's. We didn't know each other very well, but it was still a lot of fun!

ryan + carly said...

remember the time we were in california and i threw my hamburger and fries in the air...even though you told me not to...and sea gulls chased us?!! and i hid under a random ladies lawn chair!!! so scary. and funny. hehe.