CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rockin' Out

My brother-in-law Jay had a pair of Bose earphones. Those are seriously heavenly if you are trying to drown out kids screaming and your child crying. This whole week I was completely addicted to Ghost Hunters, so whenever I got a free minute I would turn on my laptop and watch my show. Eliza always wants to play with my laptop, so finally, after much begging, I gave in and let her come up on the couch and put the earphones on. What is sad, is when I handed the earphones to her, she knew exactly what to do with them. Oh dear! I turned on my music from iTunes and she just started rocking out. It was so cute! Her dad was there to see her be so silly. I yelled to Mollie to grab my camera and start snapping pictures. We got some pretty cute ones I think.

1 comments:

Karly said...

You weren't kidding about all the posts. But I love it! These pics of Eliza are great. I love her rocking out! Sorry we didn't get to see each other! I'll let you know about our August plans.