CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

On the Way to California...

We left for California on Saturday morning. I could tell that Mollie and Carlos were really excited, but I was so not! I didn’t want them to move. But, I knew that that is what they wanted and needed to do. It was chaos in our house on Saturday morning but it slowed down once we got on the road. I drove Mollie’s car, my parents drove theirs and Mollie and Carlos rode in the moving truck along with Phoebe. We had quite the caravan. We stopped in St. George for In-n-Out. We love that place! I hear that they are going to put one in Orem. Very dangerous for me, but at the same time, super exciting! After In-n-out we drove to Mesquite, NV; its only about 30 minutes away from St. George. With Eliza and the other kids tagging along, driving the whole 10 hours to California in one day is not even close to possible. I think we all would have killed each other by the time that trip was over. It was so hot!! The air was not even refreshing when we got there. I was so glad to get in the hotel. On Sunday morning we left to finish the trip. It went quite smooth, thank goodness!!

1 comments:

Lisa R.D. said...

I'm jealous that you got to eat at In-N-Out. I don't think opening one in Orem will be good for me either :).