CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One Cute Picture of Eliza


What a sweet picture of my big girl! This is just one of many that Mollie took for her one year old pictures. I will post more soon, but I absolutely LOVE this one! She loved the ocean. She went right for it when we put her little bikini on. I know, a bikini on a baby, judge me if you will, but it was too dang cute to pass up. Thank you Mollie for being my sweet sister and taking such beautiful pictures of my daughter!

1 comments:

ryan + carly said...

ahhh! you are kidding me! such the cutest picture ever. i love it!!! i can't wait for the rest of them. and congrats to eliza on walking! wow. she is amazing. and i'm so happy johnny got to see it. that must have made him so happy! cutest little girl.