CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My new title quote

I came across this quote tonight and I absoultely LOVE it! It helps that it is a quote by Bill Cosby. I think he's hilarious and truthful at the same time. If you have a chance to watch "Bill Cosby Himself," I would recommend it. It will keeping you laughing all night. Plus! It CLEAN!! Go figure! I decided to put it on my title because it is very true.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

How true is that!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt33zqib2qk

Click there! Its so stinkin' funny!

1 comments:

lyndsey said...

haha ohhh man i hear ya. the first time i saw bill cosby himself i think i stopped breathing for about two minutes because he was so dang hilarious. it's still a family classic.

love eliza's one-year pics! :)