CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

TAGGED!

Kacy tagged me, so I'm going to respond since my little cutie is asleep and I'm putting off sleep myself. And we all know, I like putting as much personal information on the internet as possible. HAHA!

1) LAST MOVIE I SAW IN A THEATRE?
Kung Fu Panda. I thought it was really cute!

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Well, nothing right now. I am making it a goal to read when Eliza goes down for her afternoon nap at around 2pm. My dillema is that General Hospital is on at that time too. Its just a hard choice! Watch my soap and fill my head with unnecessary trash or read and maybe, just maybe become a little bit more intelligent. Tough decision. I saw this book at Target tonight that I want to read called "The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes" that I want to read. But I need to finish "Eclipse."

3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Hmmm...nobody likes to play board games with me. I'm too competetive.


4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Well, I guess I really love all the trashy magazines. You know, the ones by the checkstands in the grocery stores? I always read "People."

5) FAVORITE SMELLS?
I know its weird, but I love the smell of gasoline. I love the smell of Eliza's baby soap (Baby Magic). And I love the smell of rain. Oh and the beach! YUMMY!

6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Eliza playing in her crib in the morning, her laugh and (sometimes) her little squeals.

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Kacy, I'm going to agree with you and your friend, GUILT is the WORST!!

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Usually I wake up to Eliza either crying or talking over the monitor so I always think to myself, "Its too early Eliza! Go back to sleep for a little while."

9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
I really like Noodles & Company. Their Pasta Fresca is divine!

10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
I really have NO idea. I'm not even thinking about having more children anytime soon.

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D......
Pay off my families bills, take care of my family as much as possible, pay off all my bills (including my school loans) and then invest the rest. OK! Lets be honest, I would buy Eliza and myself some clothes and other fun stuff and possibly take a great vacation as well as the other things I mentioned.

12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
Not REALLY fast, but I do drive over the speed limit most of the time.

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nope. I do sleep with a big pillow that I call my "man pillow" though. I got used to cuddling with it when I was pregnant. Its helped me sleep more comfortably.

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Most of the time cool. I loved Florida storms! I miss Florida alot for the summer afternoon rains. I do not however enjoy snow storms. They are scary and they make me ornery when I have to drive in them.

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
My grandpa's Volvo. I had that till I moved to Florida, but my dad kept it until about a year ago when it finally gave up the ghost.

16) FAVORITE DRINK?
Diet Pepsi

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Organize my room, finish scrapbooking (that takes lots of money too), clean out my car, finish putting Eliza's room, read more...you know, stuff like that.

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
I'm not a huge fan of broccoli so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't eat the stems.

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I like mine how it is. Its easy to maintain and it doesn't cost a fortune everytime I do it.

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Glendora, CA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Orem, UT
Rexburg, ID
Highland, UT
Bradenton, FL
Sarasota, FL
Livonia, MI

21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I don't really like to watch sports.

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
OH! Kacy is truly the nicest person. She is so sweet and bubbly! I wish we would hang out more (Did you hear that Miss Kacy?)

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Boxes of my parents stuff and an empty laundry basket (Its empty! How amazing!)

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
SURE!

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Um, I think neither. I'm more of an afternoon person.

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Sunny side up if its done right.

27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Anywhere that I can get a little quiet minute. I do like getting a massage though. What a treat!

28) FAVORITE PIE?
Chocolate Silk.

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
I'm not usually a huge ice cream fan but I do like the chocolate ice cream with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups at Coldstone.

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Well, maybe Carly or my other friend Karly. Maybe Megan. I don't know. I guess we will find out.


I TAG:
Karly
Carly
Megan
Chrissy
Alli

Have fun girls!

4 comments:

ryan + carly said...

happy 4th of july to you and to my little eliza! don't make me do the tag....if you want me to, i can tell you the first car i had: mazda 626. it was chris's first and then handed down to me and then i hit a deer with it 2 days after i got my license! good?!!! haha. love ya.

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

That was fun to read. I tried getting your number from Mollie but she hasn't gotten back to me yet so I am trying. I am going to miss her! I will be in Orem ervery Tue. this month for doctor appointments co we should have lunch if you are not busy. This Tue. my app. is at 11:45 so if your free at 12:30 or so let me know. Love ya dear-Michelle

Moore Family said...

LAURA!!! You almost killed me on my wedding day driving too fast!! Hahahaha, cute. Show me how to add fav blogs, im sad my page is so sad looking!

Sorensens said...

Thanks, that was really fun to read all the cool things.

Oh, how is the diet working for ya?
You have to let me know I need to try something.